Tuesday, December 1, 2015

End of November Update

Last Monday, November 23, I had my followup visit with my team at Huntsman Cancer Institute.  My blood labs came back much better than expected.  I am now completely off my portable oxygen.  I can go up and down stairs without stopping to take a breath.  Each day I feel a little bit better and a little bit stronger.  A month ago I was feeling a bit sad that I would not have the strength to put up Christmas decorations this year.  Well, last Friday I spent the entire day decorating my home for the holidays...that alone was a miracle.  Tis the season for miracles so please share with us some of your miracles and inspirational thoughts.  Thank you again for all your prayers for our family.  We are so blessed. 

3 comments:

  1. Love you so much Dana! Im so happy to hear you were Ble to decorate your home for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you so much Dana! Im so happy to hear you were Ble to decorate your home for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so sorry to hear you are going through this and I am THRILLED little miracles are taking place. You are an amazing woman. Love you!
    Cindee

    ReplyDelete